To view any member's information:
- Click in the "Current view: All entries" box at the top
- Type the criteria you want to search on. For example, this can be on a last name, school name, first name, etc. The query will list every member record that contains the text that you type here.
- Click the Search button. The results will appear below.
- To view all professional contact information for this person, click the Details link to the right of the name. This information will include their school, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, etc.
- To return to viewing all records, click the Back button then the Show all button.
To update your own information:
- Find your record in the database by using steps #1-4 above
- Click the "Update Info" button
- Enter your password and click the Continue button
- Update any information that is required. NOTE: Do NOT change the number in the ID field.
- You may also change your password here to something more memorable and unique to you, if you wish. This is optional.
- Click the Save button at the bottom. This step must be done to save your changes to the database. If you do not want to save your changes, click the Back button at the bottom.
- Click the Back button to return to the database overview